mobileways.de is happy to announce the release of beta version 2.80 build 7235 of Gravity. Gravity now supports the new social network App.net.
You can download the new beta 7235 of Gravity from this link:
If you experience any bugs or problems with this version of Gravity please immediately contact email@example.com so that we can fix and extinguish all the bugs!
New Feature: App.net support
- See your timeline, your mentions, friends and followers
- Read the global stream, check out new users and follow them - if you like
- Fetch threads or search for #hashtags
- Preview images posted to App.net just like you’re used to on Twitter
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Network Stack rewritten and optimized (for slow connections)
- Screen rendering performance improved
- On older S^3 phones (N8, C7, E7), the screen is rendered at 60 frames per second like on Belle FP2 phones. You can disabled this feature from the View Settings.
- On S60v5 and S^3, the bottom toolbar can be switched to black
- Foursquare: the “Map” button for your profile works again
- Facebook: the “Send Message” button on friends’ profiles works again
- Del.icio.us: tagging of URLs uploaded to Delicious.com is fixed
- Integrated web browser improved for S^3, Anna & Belle
- Twitter Profile view finally shows “FOLLOWS YOU” again
- Profile view optimized - still not 100% fine on older S60v3 phones
- Experimental: on S^3, you can dim the screen by 50% (globally)
Features & Fixes from earlier releases
- Cover Images for Facebook, Twitter, App.net and Foursquare
- Previewing of SkyDrive, 9gag, Cam+ and Droplr added